Set within the historical Hoffman Brickworks, this architecturally designed building proudly displays an ornamental facade with the charm and character of yesteryear. Although recently built, the building gracefully fuses rustic old world materials such as red bricks, galvanised steel and iron to create a timeless and sympathetic complex within a classical framework.
The location is outstanding with numerous parks, gardens and recreational facilities. (Gilpin Park, Clifton Park, Reaburn Reserve, Alex G Gillon Oval, Brunswick Park, Montfort Park)
The apartment is offered for sale complete with a full furniture package including two bedroom suites, lounge setting, flat screen television and cabinet, refrigerator and more.
High -level of security with CCTV cameras, video intercom entrance into the lobby and remote control basement parking and storage cage.
- North facing apartment boasting an abundance of natural light
- 2 bedrooms with built in robes and natural light
- Two way central bathroom and separate Euro style laundry
- Sizable terrace with enough room for a BBQ and outdoor setting
- Brunswick train station a short stroll away
- Leased until September 2014 @ $430 per week.