Rare opportunity to live in this this multi award winning building designed by Breathe Architecture. Perfectly positioned on the second floor with a northern orientation, this extraordinary large apartment blends the charm and character of an industrial warehouse with the latest modern comforts. All without comprising the buildings core philosophy; genuine environmentally sustainable living. The exterior façade blends recycled bricks from the original warehouse with the warmth of natural timber – this theme continues within the apartment with lofty raw concrete ceilings, reclaimed timber floorboards, copper, brass, steel and raw timber blending seamlessly to create a beautiful home.
The entire rooftop provides a great communal meeting place and incorporates individual timber planter boxes to grow your own herbs and veggies with views of Melbourne’s city skyline. The rooftop garden and north facing vertical vegetation counters the urban heat island effect and naturally cools the building.
More features and benefits
• Gorgeous private north facing balcony with intertwined wisteria climbing up the building
• Freestanding oven and five burner cook top with central wok burner
• Compact Fisher & Paykel dish draw washer
• Celling fans
• Impressive thick double-glazed windows with exceptional sound proofing and insulation attributes – all operable for cross ventilation and fresh flowing air
• Security fob entrance and elevator activation
• Audio and video intercom system
• Whisper quiet and energy efficient hydronic heating
• Rainwater storage tanks
• Generous bicycle storage and lockable storage cage
• Commercial grade community laundry and expansive roof top clothesline
• Photovoltaic panels for hot water generation
• Embedded electricity and internet networks
• Ground floor dine-in café and separate wine bar
Local fresh food markets, restaurants, café and public transportation only minutes away.