Nightingale 1 – a recently completed multi award winning boutique apartment building in central Brunswick, with its main focus on sustainable living, setting a new benchmark like no other. This amazing single bedroom fully furnished apartment blends the charm and character of an urban warehouse with the latest contemporary comforts and all without compromising the genuine environmental sustainable features.
As one of 20 designer apartments in this 5 storey building, the residence has an exceptional 8+ star energy rating and is water, energy and thermally efficient. Internal comfort is easily managed due to double glazing and insulated external walls. The apartment is cooled through the use of ceiling fans and manually operated cross ventilation, and heated by hydronic heating.
Apartment 101 is on the first floor, which means there is double the amount of outdoor space with a larger extended deck, which is perfect for entertaining or cooking a bbq with a view. Other features includes the use of the incredible rooftop garden, that has 360 degree views of Melbourne and beyond. The rooftop has a larger table for entertaining/shared dining as well as a productive communal vegetable garden and Bee Hive that is for all residents to enjoy and taste! The community of NG1 is like no other, so if you’re looking for that community feeling and to get to know your neighbours and be involved then this is the place for you!
Set in a spacious open plan layout the apartment features kitchen and living leading to an entertaining Winter Garden with a large separate open air balcony. Stylish central bathroom and bedroom with built in robes. The style and character of the apartment is contemporary industrial and celebrates simplicity and sustainability with exposed pipes, raw concrete ceilings, and recycled Australian Hardwood flooring. Copper, brass, steel and raw timber blending seamlessly to create a beautiful home that is fully furnished by an Interior designer including refrigerator, couch, armchair, dining table, QS bed etc to complete the package.
Additional Features include;
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with ample storage and concrete benchtops
- 2.9 Meter ceiling height
- 2 x Fisher & Paykel Fully integrated dishwasher drawers
- Fisher & Paykel Induction cooktop & Oven
- Communal laundry facilities
- Allocated Bicycle parking
- Communal rooftop terrace offering BBQ, city views, productive garden and veggie planters
- Hydronic heating and passive cooling
- Security entrance
- Double glazing and,
- Conveniently located within the Anstey Village precinct, a stones throw from local fresh food markets, supermarkets, restaurants, cafes and public transport including Anstey Train Station and Sydney Road Trams
- Last but not least, pets are welcome, of course, it’s Brunswick!