Great opportunity to live in this fully renovated double-fronted freestanding period home set in a quiet street yet only moments from Sydney Road shopping and public transportation.
The home comprises three oversized bedrooms with built-in robes, ornate fire places (decorative only) and separate reverse cycle air conditioning units with a reverse cycle for those cold winter Melbourne months.
The fully tiled bathroom features a separate bathtub, separate shower recess, toilet and vanity unit all conveniently located centrally for easy access for all bedrooms.
A large kitchen with adjoining meals area has direct access to the generous outdoor entertainment areas. The kitchen features solid timber counter tops, ample cupboard space and brand-new stainless-steel appliances including gas cook tops, multi-function oven and an externally ducted range hood.
The huge lounge/living room is very special and a rare offering given its size and ability to seamless blend into the dining areas of the kitchen. This area is also serviced by a large reverse cycle air conditioning unit.
If you love the great outdoors then you will enjoy the vast backyard with its split undercover and open areas.
A family house needs a family sized laundry! The laundry is separate and features great storage cupboard space and easy access to the back yard and the clothes line.
Additional noteworthy mentions:
• Four (4) separate reverse cycle air conditioning units
• Ample off-street parking for at least three cars
• Second separate toilet
• Freshly painted house inside out
• Freshly polished floorboards
• Off-street parking at front of the house for one car and at least two further additional car spaces via right-of-way at the rear of the property
• NBN ready to go
• Front and rear gardens to be maintained by the owner preferred tradesman (no cost to the tenant)
• Garden shed for extra storage
• Sorry No Pets Allowed