A recently built, architecturally energy efficient townhouse boasting quality craftsmanship and detail throughout. Originally the home of the builder, the dwelling offers luxury and opulence before you even step through the front door. Beautiful and proud from the street with its multi-dimensional façade to the gorgeous manicured and landscaped gardens, this home is sure to impress the most fastidious occupant. The front door features a biometric (finger print recognition) entrance with full colour video intercom system, alarm with motion sensors, two ground floor bedrooms, both with built in robes and the master with a semi ensuite bathroom and private courtyard retreat. Separate laundry with heaps of storage and direct access to the garage and courtyard. Upstairs the glamour kitchen boasts concealed under cupboard soft LED changeable coloured lighting, Bosch appliances, Callacatta white stone benchtops contrasting with the unique deep black granite kitchen sink, breakfast bench area and a vast amount of storage options. The open plan living and meal areas leads to a bright and sunny north facing terrace area which is great for weekend BBQ’s or for a relaxing evening glass of wine. The third bedroom and central bathroom completes the upstairs accommodation.
• Four (4) separate air conditioning units (each bed & living)
• Remote lock up garage with an additional off street car space
• Ducted vacuum system
• Spotted gum timber flooring to main living and kitchen areas
• High-end Bosch kitchen appliances
• Close proximity to High Street shopping and public transportation
• Under staircase storage – great for your wine collection