Contemporary light-filled three level townhouse combines creative spaces with smart finishes in a fabulous location with superb lifestyle appeal. Located within the Historical Downs & Sons Rope and Cordage Works Circa 1907.
Step inside this warm and inviting home to fully appreciate the rich industrial tapestry of a time gone by; exposed raw brick walls, feature timber beams, lofty 4.2 metre ceilings with exposed timber trusses and hard wood timber flooring. Although rope manufacturing and the horse and cart are long gone, the gorgeous brick façade, cobbled blue stone lane ways and charm of this industrial themed residence remains for your enjoyment.
• Spacious open plan kitchen and lounge with raised dining room
• Two very large ground floor bedrooms with built in robes, raw brick walls, timber floors, soaring ceiling heights and industrial style pendant lights
• Central ground floor bathroom, include bathtub and laundry
• Top floor main bedroom with private ensuite bathroom and sensational city views
• Private north facing courtyard & adjacent secure car parking space
• Generous storage spaces throughout
• Moments from vibrant Sydney Road, Anstey train station and tram access to the city
• City views from the second and third floors
• Close to shops, cafés, and the Upfield walking and bicycle tracks
• Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, gas cook tops and electric oven
• Inspection will not disappoint!