Designed by award winning Pinto Tuncer architects, Florentia is a small boutique development of only 7 tri-level townhouses and 2 apartments.
- Well-appointed and stylish kitchen with beautiful Walnut 40mm Caesarstone bench tops, tempered glass splash backs and Omega appliances (gas cook tops, multi-function electric oven, dishwasher and externally vented slide out range-hood)
- Double glazed windows throughout for excellent sound proofing and insulation
- Hardwood timber floor boards to the living and kitchen areas and luxurious quality carpet in the bedrooms
- All bathrooms feature Walnut coloured 20mm Caesarstone vanity tops.
- Anstey village location; nearby cafes, fresh food markets and wholesale style supermarkets, etc.
- Public transportation at your door step (Anstey train station and Sydney Road trams)
- Low voltage led lighting throughout
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning to living and main bedroom