Completed approximately 12 months ago, this apartment boasts solid concrete construction (concrete walls, floors and ceilings.) Unfortunately the windows are made from glass otherwise
this would be the ideal apocalyptic bunker.
Other notable features include:
* Highly polished timber floor board throughout (except bedrooms & bathroom)
* Stone bench tops in the kitchen and bathroom
* Stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher
* Split system air - conditioning with reverse heating cycle
* Huge hot water system
* Security lobby entrance
* West facing balcony
* Within small apartment complex of only 21
* Fantastic Anstey precinct of Brunswick (moments from train station, tram & bus stops, shops, cafes, markets, etc.)
Note: Leased at $400 per week, vacant possession available.