This building was only completed 3 years ago yet boasts proportions rarely seen in modern apartments – expect house sized rooms from the bedrooms, bathrooms through to the kitchen and living areas.
The apartment features a great layout with a north - eastern orientation expect an abundance of natural light and air filtering through the home.
• Impressive “L” shaped kitchen boasting stone counter tops and Euro spec appliances.
• King sized bedrooms (main with full en-suite bathroom & walk in wardrobe)
• Additional second central bathroom, Euro style laundry and ample storage areas.
• Extensive public transportation network – Anstey trains station 200 metres away, Sydney Road tram stop – 100 metres away & bus routes traversing the suburb from east to west.
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning, solid hardwood timber floor boards,
• Currently leased at $460 per week (leased until the 3rd of August 2013)
Enjoy the many delights that Brunswick’s diversity offers from Middle Eastern bakeries & eateries to Mediterranean wholesalers, countless fruit & vegetable markets and some of the best beer gardens and pubs in Melbourne.