This top floor apartment in the heart of Brunswick is the kind of property that doesn't come around very often.
With an abundance of natural light and space rarely seen in an apartment in the area, and boasting three bedrooms and a spacious, North-East living and dining area, this is a sophisticated abode where any modern family will thrive.
Every room at the property is vast, allowing for comfortable living for several residents. The open plan kitchen is designed for those who enjoy cooking and dinner parties, with great bench and cupboard space; and high quality European appliances including a five-burner gas cooktop, dishwasher, and thick stone counters incorporating a breakfast bench.
There are three large bedrooms all with built in robes ensure there is plenty of room for beds and storage, and the walk-in robe and full-sized en-suite bathroom makes for a practical and welcome addition to the master bedroom.
The large living area enjoys all the morning sunlight and opens onto an expansive, east-facing paved terrace.
This substantial outdoor area offers sweeping views of industrial Brunswick and the surrounding eastern suburbs, and is the ideal location for al fresco dining.
Additional features and benefits to the occupier:
- Split system air conditioning (4 separate units)
- Tasmanian oak hardwood flooring
- Floor to ceiling porcelain tiled bathrooms
- Fridge space plumbed for direct water connection
- Terrace area plumbed with 2 water taps, 2 gas heaters and 1 BBQ (heaters & BBQ not included)
- Built in speakers throughout dwelling including special outdoor speakers recessed within terrace eaves
- Separate laundry room
- All rooms wired for Foxtel and internet
- Only 21 apartments within complex
- Security parking for 2 cars plus storage cage
Bustling Sydney Road is only a stone's throw away, with local dining, activities and shopping outlets at your fingertips.