A landmark historical building with charming Federation, Queen Anne and Edwardian features throughout - originally built in 1911 but recently converted into individual residences.
With an imposing north-west corner position, this apartment enjoys all the abundance of light and space normally associated with large homes.
The first level of the property features a modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space, vast living and dining areas, optional separate dining room or winter garden and balconies. A separate laundry, separate powder room and built in book shelf and storage areas complete this level.
The second level comprises a huge main bedroom with walk in robes, separate private north facing balcony and access to the turret. The second bedroom also has a private balcony and built in robes. Both bedrooms are serviced by a central semi - ensuite bathroom.
Additional features include:
- Three separate split system air conditioning units
- Security intercom entrance and secure undercover parking
- Lofty ornate ceilings and lead light windows
- Spectacular views of the city and surrounding suburbs
- Outstanding location with nearby with an array of eclectic retail shops including cafes, restaurants, artist studios, book shops, etc.
- Public transportation at your door step.
- Carlton and Fitzroy Gardens nearby (200 and 300 metres away respectively)